View count: 1388
- For the application process, please refer to the link below: 【Credit Transfer Application SOP】
- Prior to applying for course credit transfer, please review this university’s Student Course Credit Transfer Regulations and other applicable notifications. If your department (graduate institute) or the School of Teacher Education has more stringent regulations, those shall apply.
- Applications for credit transfer shall be accepted from one week prior to the start of the semester until the end of the first week of that semester and are to be completed in accordance with the relevant regulations. Except in cases of fresh graduates, late applications shall not be accepted.
- Only courses taken and passed ten years or earlier prior to the date of the student’s matriculation at NTNU are eligible for credit transfer.
- Credit transfers of continuing education courses or distance learning courses may not exceed ½ of total credits required for graduation.
- Credit transfers are not available for courses in which the student has already taken and passed while enrolled at NTNU.
- Following course credit transfers, the total number of academic credits taken in the semester may not be lower than the minimum threshold stated in the NTNU School Regulations.
- If you have further questions regarding course credit transfer, undergraduates should contact the Registrar's Office at (02)7749-1077.
- Transfer students, or students re-taking the examination or re-applying for enrollment.
- Student's overall grades are at 70% or above and not included in the graduating credits during the undergraduate or Masters program study period, and in the study of postgraduate courses, with documents of proof.
- Students who have completed preliminary credit studies in line with relevant regulations before passing the University Entrance Examination.
- Students eligible to participate in teacher education programs (specialized education program credit transfer).
|Application Item||Administrative Unit||Location|
|Education (teaching) credits||Teacher Education Programs
(School of Teacher Education)
|NTNU Administration Building 3rd Floor|
|General education credits||General Education||
Office of the Center for General Education and Common Core Education Committee, NTNU Administration Building 2rd Floor
|The common core course Critical Thinking and Expression in Chinese (originally Chinese)||The Common Core Education Committee, Chinese Education Division|
|The common core course English||The Common Core Education Committee, Foreign Languages Education Division|
|Physical education credits||The Common Core Education Committee, General Physical Education Division||Gymnasium 3rd Floor, Office of the Department of Physical Education and Sports Sciences|
相關連結 Related Links