View count: 3479

Personal Data Update

nAlteration of Name
Please fill in the form [Change of Name and Date of Birth application], and attach either: an original “household registration,” a copy of your “national photo ID card,” or “original diploma” (for graduate students). Submit the completed application form to the Office of Academic Affairs service window on the first floor of the administration building (Main Campus or Joint Services Office of Gongguan Campus.
nContact Information Update (phone number, post address or E-mail)
Students can log onto [Academic System for Students] to self-edit contact info.